[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Help

  • From: "Adrian Stewart" <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:40:36 -0500

do you have the triton place on sequence mode or what's the other name for that mode, multitemberal?, and did you assign your midi ports to the triton in the midi devices menu? I think it's keystrokes Alt o!!

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Topdog" <topdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>