[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Help

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:03:04 -0500

To open the bus pane, hold the shift key and press the down arrow located in
the inverted T keys which are between the alpha keyboard and the numeric
keypad.  To close the bus pane, hold the shift key and press the up arrow in
the inverted T section.  You should hear a sound that sounds tonally
opposite the one that opened the bus pane when you close the bus pane.