[ddots-l] Sonar Help

  • From: "Topdog" <topdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:45:55 -0400

hi,
The name here is Daniel. I just purchased Sonar 7 Studio and am trying to
figure out how to access all of the buses within the Bus pain.
The CakeTalking reference says to use shift+Midsection+down arrow. what do they
mean when they refer to midsection? Never herd of that key before.
Also, I have a Korg triton LE keyboard, and I notice that the patches within
Sonar don't match the keyboard's one's.
Like for instance, if it says grand piano in sonar, the keyboard doesn't switch
to grand piano. How can I fix this problem?
Thanks for any help that you may be able to provide.