[dbaust] I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: MR ALAN G MCALISTER <bamccall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 07:15:45 +1000

Hi Peter Tarrant and Peter Minter,
I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier
program. I know you didn't looking two type of program files is between
program files is 64bit and program files (X86) is 32bit in Windows 7
operation system. I am Information Technology. I know Zoomtext program 32bit
for Windows 7 64bit. Also They are going to stopping Windows XP within two
years - yes. But I advise you should keep Windows XP service pack download
in external hard drive storage for update files and backup. I have three
laptop and two personal computer include network hug and ADSL wireless modem
at home and travelling. I have a small Netbook WinXP/Linux for robot only.
Some deaf people don't want me help to fixed computer hardware troubleshoot.
I think some deaf people are silly to learn own computer without skill. I
had purchase new mainboard & CPU to dead mainboard & CPU replacement &
installation in my personal computer overclock on last week.
Alan McAlister of Brisbane.