[dbaust] Re: Microsoft to Pull Plug on XP in Two Years - Computerworld

  • From: "Peter M Minter" <pmminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:01:38 +1000

Hi Peter.

Do not pc computer window 8 beta a problem time and HP not good

mobile bordbornd wirewies window 8 only

Myself pc's computer intel Core i7 gigbyes a best great and 27"inch a very good and Window 7 Ultimate plus a best great.
I was have read W7 ultimate stat magnifier zoom a good.

XP and Vista NO SAME Window 7 upgreate

I donot like netbook and laptop

I have iPad2 3G Wi-Fi SMS have read zoom a good.

best Wishes,
peter minter

----- Original Message ----- From: P Tarrant