[dbaust] Re: I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: "P Tarrant" <tarrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:47:04 +1000

Dear Peter,

I had tried Ubuntu Linux several times in the past.

Installed Ubuntu Linux in Windows XP computer and made it into partition of your choice. Too much time for me to do with Ubuntu Linux but they omitted Braille program and a bit difficult if out-of-date. Apple Mac is still not a good one today, requires a very high-volume download of updates exceeding 1GB and too much time to learn with Apple mac as not enough for my time, so stay tuned with Windows.

regards, peter.