[dbaust] Re: I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: "P Tarrant" <tarrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:19:47 +1000

Dear Alan,

Wow, you have a lot of toys! My first mobile/smartphone is iPhone which find much better for me because everyting is available in iPhone (adaptive).

I don't think of seeing Windows 8 soon cos a bit harsh but may install some third-party apps to control in Windows 8 to match with Windows XP and 7. Classic Shell app for Windows 7 but I think 'search box' in Windows 7 is easy to use but not in Windows 8.

Don't know anything about Linux anymore cos I am focusing on Dreamweaver web design and that is fine in Windows 7 but probably not for Windows 8 depending on magnifier tool but Fatbits Screen Magnifier would not be the best for Windows 8. MS Magnifer can read Windows' balloon than Fatbits meaning to say good bye to Fatbits becasue of new invisible UI like Windows' balloon and Kaspersky AV and ISS.

Good on you with your new C.I. but bionic eye is years away but not too soon.

take care, peter.