[dbaust] Re: I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: MR ALAN G MCALISTER <bamccall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 21:15:23 +1000

Hi Peter,

I think you didn't looking two type of Internet Explorer in startup and
desktop for between 32bit and 64bit but flash plug are not support 64bit
system and back to Internet Explorer is 32bit with Adobe flash program 32bit
for normal working less Adobe flash program 64bit update are available or
not available for Internet Explorer 64bit.

I have a 24" LCD flat screen with two 19" LCD flat screen for my MS flight
simulator x with new Saitek Flight yoke controller and  . But I haven't time
to installation and writing in my configuration file for MS flight simulator
controller. Unfortunately 24" LCD flat screen body damage by video magnifier
man fixed to my video magnifier frame cause he fixed wrong screw machine to
back of LCD body. I have to order new 24-27" LCD flat screen on later. LCD
screen has white line mark.

Also I have new AMD mainboard with AMD CPU is 3.6Ghz speed include
overclocking. I am going to get new AMD video card on later. Because I went
to Brisbane Overclocking computer game is Liquid nitrogen CPU cooling on
last year.

I have new cochlear implant device & lesson at Mater Hospital for my
appointment booking on tomorrow. I had cochlear implant surgery on last end
of March.

I have 17" Laptop for college/travelling but I can't take 17" laptop to
oversea holiday due expensive cost & too rise. Also I have a 15.6" HP laptop
is 13 month old and bought from London computer shop for special price drop
about $440.00 on Royal wedding day.  I had a Acer 15.6" laptop sold via eBay
selling is not work at Scotland holiday due fail to recharged battery. I
have new HTC Mobile Phone 4G is large LCD screen and same Apple 4G LCD
screen mobile phone for my save phone month plan take up to 2 years. I had
old Blackberry mobile phone is 2 year old and plan contract finishing now. I
am going to selling as soon.

Alan McAlister.