[dbaust] Re: I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: "Peter M Minter" <pmminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 08:44:48 +1000

I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.Hi Alan

i not know who you name is Alan live in Brisbane.

You have pc computer XP (internet Explorer 8 only not update IE9)

Did you know look start > Run > you type "command"
How see window Dos and Linux.
if you tpye ("win 1" large) and ("win 0" small)
if you type "'exit"

Window 7 64bit do not take Zommtext 32bit $ 795.00 fee much..

I am see lovely Winidow 7 Pack 2 Ultimate (internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 12.0ver)

Wishes, Peter Minter.

----- Original Message ----- From: MR ALAN G MCALISTER