[dbaust] Re: I don't think your question for Windows 7 will not work for MS magnifier program.

  • From: "P Tarrant" <tarrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:22:07 +1000

Dear Alan,

Wow on you for doing with your some toys. At the weekend, my WindowsXP computer became strnage and figured out to find a Logitech wireless mouse's was faulty so took a spare wireless mouse and the computer is now back to normal again. Oh, damn but good for me to know for the future.

My W7 SE netbook is now working again after I fixed it today. Yes, I could see two program files for 32-bit and 64-bit to allow me to install some 32-bit software in my 64-bit computer.

New Windows 8 with ARM would be different so find out later.

take care, pter.