[softwarelist] Re: Insert page

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:16:49 +0000

In message <4CE89014.9030500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

It appears that it is not possible to insert a page to work on that to me is a bug.

There was a long discussion here a few weeks back about this area.

//www.freelists.org/post/davidpilling/Insert-Page,31

One thing that came out of that discussion, is that if you want to insert a blank page, sticking the caret in the text at the appropriate point and inserting a new page character often does what is required i.e. provides a blank page to work on.

You might possibly combine that with the insert page feature, if you want to push local frames back.

Beyond that, send me your small example document and let me see what the problem is.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK