[softwarelist] Graphic problem

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:08:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks, and David.
I have this problem I can't get around and it's driving me up the wall.
Small test OvPro document inside archive at the below noted address.

http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/Testpik.zip

In Ovation Pro, click the graphic so that it becomes an active picture.
Do-menu-Picture and select 'Process'.

Now increase or decrease the Brightness, or Contrast by a single number in
any direction + or -

Here the graphic jumps in size so I can only see the lower part of the D
and the bottom of the left leg on the A.

If I Ok it in this state, then expand the frame, the other parts of the
graphic have vanished, leaving just the above noted parts.

Cancel brings the graphic back to size.

1) Why is the graphic getting larger?
2) Why are the other bits missing?

All I wanted to do was tweak the graphic a bit in the document before
printing it (The document) and here I am two days later still fiddling
around trying to fathom out what's going on.

Dave

Auto Scale is Off BTW.
Even if the frame is made much larger than the graphic, the process still
chops the graphic.
It doesn't only happen to this graphic, same with others.

Btw. I have printed the document, I did a Ctrl double click to shove the
graphic back in to paint for the tweak.

But for future reference I want to know why.
D.

--

Dave Triffid