[softwarelist] Graphic problem

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 07:42:03 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4LzZXeESAE6MFwcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> I seem to have missed all the excitement. 180 dpi sprites always looked
> a bit dodgy to me.

> Anyway as far as I can see everything has been resolved - let me know if
> not.

Indeedy it has...

Out of interest Mr P. why do 180 sprites look dodgy?

The original graphic DAS was created in draw some years ago, then dropped
onto the !Paint Icon bar icon, whereupon it became a bitmap image.

I've just dug the original Draw image out of storage and done the same
process, and it presents out of Paint as 180 x 180.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid