[softwarelist] Re: Insert page

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:52:23 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4CE89014.9030500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks but why does the picture in page 1 move to the middle of
> page 2.

> I have unset the auto page etc. and it still does not work

The behaviour depends on whether the master frame is autolinked to
itself or not. If it is, then anything in the master frame will
auoflow back into the new page 1, but things that are not part of the
master frame contents, e.g. a local frame, will be moved forward a
page in the document. Thus some contents can move relative to other
contents.

--
        Chris Johnson