[softwarelist] Re: Imposition signatures?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:24:52 +0100

In message <4eecd5ca03john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Only my opinion of course - but I don't believe that ArtWorks has a bigger
user base than Ovation Pro *could* have. OPro has not been demonstrated at a
show for very many years (ever?) whilst ArtWorks is brilliantly demonstrated
at every show. I regularly encounter people still using Impression and some
using TextEase. Some using EasiWriter find the additional need for a frame
based DTP program. There are still new users to find.

Go on, if it is a viable business, make me an offer for it.

8-)