[softwarelist] Re: Imposition signatures?

  • From: Phillip Marsden <phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:31:27 +0100

John Cartmell wrote:
On 01 Jun, Phillip Marsden <phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These are yet more examples of RISC OS peopel living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Thankfully most people is this cloud-cuckoo land are still able to offer help
and criticism without being rude - and accept valid criticism in return.
I am glad to hear it. When are you going to start?

[snip]
I may even destroy my
business image entirely by suggesting that I'd continue to produce Qercus into
my retirement even if it paid me not a bean. ;-)

I wouldn't worry about your business image if I were you.

I would say more, but that is as much time as I am going to waste on you.

--

Regards, Phillip Marsden

For quality bespoke acoustic guitars phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx