[softwarelist] Re: Fonts again

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:08:43 +0000

Hi,

Are there by any chance different versions of FDP? (meaning are the problems due to bugs that have been fixed (or created))

There was another font manager ISTR, wonder what happened to that.

Another idea, can you load fonts into Acorn's FontEd and then save them, maybe that would create something FDP likes more.

I think I have never had enough fonts to need a font manager, perhaps the facilities in OP would be better if I'd hit this problem.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK