[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:12:47 +0100

On 13 Jul 2011  Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <b0c826f251.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Just to confirm that I can use DPScan 1.25 without problems on my
>> Iyonix with RISC OS 5.16 and 512MB of memory.

> I take it you have checked that the memory setting is -2? Does it work
> even if you run it without running any other application before it?

FWIW I have the -2 setting here, with the same OS and memory as
Bernard, but with version 1.24 of the app. DPlngScan is run as the
ninth app in Run at Startup, and I don't think I've ever had it crash.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.