[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 13:21:10 +0100

Hi,

In message <51ec77cf33chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I'll give it a bit of a workout later today. It didn't say in the
original whether the problem was only with alignment exceptions on,
or with them off as well.

Thanks for the later report. Very interesting.

I've had the chap do a *showregs and I can't see why it is crashing where it is.

R15 is pointing at a BLT command and there are no loads or stores to invalid addresses nearby.

(For show regs to be any use to me you'd have to be using the version I have code for, but presumably you could unsqueeze, load, disassemble your copy).

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK