[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:20:27 +0100

Hi,

The code the problem occurs in allows code to be inserted to intercept wimp events. Typically a TWAIN driver grabs mouse clicks etc. before they are sent to the main application.

I can sort of see the situation of the TWAIN driver in module space being active with the main application not paged in to memory.

Question is, is TWAIN active on the systems that are crashing. Do they still have a lazy task swapping option.

Even then I don't see things quite hanging together.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK