[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:06:24 +0100

In article <zJDp00LOWMHOFw8Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> It does all point more towards a bug in DPScan, but it's not where
> ShowRegs says it is.

I assume there haven't been similar reports about problems on the
Iyonix. A couple of days ago I did try to run DPScan on the Iyonix
under conditions as near as I could get to those on the ARMini when
the crash occurred. On the Iyonix I failed to provoke a crash.

I may compare the versions/dates of all the ROM modules on the two
machines to see how different they are. I know for example that CLib
is 5.56 on the Iyonix and 5.59 on the ARMini.

I assume I could also softload the latest version of the OS on the
ARMini to try.

Chris...

--
        Chris Johnson