[creation] Re: Israe/l

  • From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:49:44 -0500

Allow me to quote Scripture also in response to you:
Romans Chapte 4:13 For not through the law was the promise to Abraham, or to
his seed, that he should be heir of the world; but through the justice of faith.
14 For if they who are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, the promise is
made of no effect.