[creation] Re: Israel

  • From: "Marshall" <fefinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:46:01 -0500

Percival,

IF ye be Christ's, THEN ARE YE ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE
PROMISE. (Gal. 3:29).  Are the "chosen people" of the Old Testament the same
as in the New Testament"?  Or did Jesus sum it up in Rev.2:9 and 3:9?
Consider these Scriptures too:
http://www.fixedearth.com/Ten%20Commandments%20II.htm

Marshall

Marshall