[creation] Re: Israel/

  • From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:46:38 -0500

Amen, Marshall. R.K.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall
  To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:46 AM
  Subject: [creation] Re: Israel

  Percival,

  IF ye be Christ's, THEN ARE YE ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE
  PROMISE. (Gal. 3:29).  Are the "chosen people" of the Old Testament the same
  as in the New Testament"?  Or did Jesus sum it up in Rev.2:9 and 3:9?
  Consider these Scriptures too:
  http://www.fixedearth.com/Ten%20Commandments%20II.htm

  Marshall

  Marshall