[creation] Re: Israel

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:41:44 +0000 (GMT)

Percival,

It is abundantly clear from the Bible that He will never forsake them. Oh, a
lot of them seem to continually forsake Him, but He will never forsake them. In
fact, does not the Bible tell us that at the time of the end, He will write it
in their hearts and in their minds (I suppose just as the disciples had to have
the Holy Spirit open their eyes and hearts after Christ's resurrection)?

Neville.

Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

I need to hear good and strong biblical proofs
from friends who believed that God is through with
Israel: amillenialists, etc. What I know from THE
BIBLE is that Israel,s setting aside istemporary.

Percival