[creation] Re: Israel

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:23:39 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Percival,

Thank you very much for your support. I am especially pleased that you openly
bless God's chosen people, Israel. That takes courage and a humble heart
condition.

"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy
kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy
name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in
thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
- Genesis 12:1-3.

Your brother,

Neville.

Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Neville,

I agree with your position that God will never
abandon His chosen people- Israel. GOd bless you

percival