RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:05:44 +0000

fruit needs to get the fuck away from chocolate in general imo

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:04:52 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Japan is the world leader for flavours on so many brands.
I was just reading the kitkat thing ~ fruit kitkat pls.

On 21 February 2014 11:59, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think Fanta has the most flavours worldwide (90).

Includes Ginger Beer, Spider Chocolate and Mystery Fruit.

Naturally, Japan is the world leader when it comes to Fanta flavours.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Real orange in Fanta in France or Italy I think.

On 21 February 2014 11:48, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know about this.

And the difference between SA and Malaysian Mountain Dew soft drinks.

Then there's the m&m chocolates thing too.  Their chocolate is made in
Singapore, beats the German and Swiss chocolate (more cocoa, less sugar and
cocoa butter)

Also, that Chomps don't contain chocolate at all.

Umm... there are others.
I forget.

Cream Soda is red in Australia.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any Kit Kat fans?  Interesting read here:

http://everything2.com/title/Kit+Kat+Konspiracy