Re: hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:55:11 +0200

I just bought Epsxe from the Google store to put onto the Ouya.
R45, like whatever.
So I go and back up the .apk file, and guess what? It's locked out.  Canna
do it.
Anyhoo, then downloaded it from kickasstorrents and loaded it up.  It works
really well, but it looks like the inputs are laggy, well not laggy, but
there seems to be dropping of inputs in quick succession.  I think it may
be the BT controller.  I'll plug in a PS1/2 controller this evening to see
if if works better.

Everything else is waaaayyyyy better than Fpse.  Music runs smoothly,
The Ouya store looks like the pulled Fpse off their listing as well.
That's an issue, because I bought it and it's known to need constant
re-installing.

Looking forward to some 4 player Wu-Tang gaming.

I also tried to play a PS1 game on my 13+yr old PS2, and after the first
any further trouble.
Still need to test whether a PS2 multitap will work with a PS1 game :/