Re: hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:27:27 +0200

Correct.
I've been in the scene to know that stuff happens when you toss a little
money in the pond.  Not a lot mind you, then you get useless
re-regurgitation of others' work
That's how most of the PS1 emulation survived the Sony Bios kill.
The other thing that keeps it going is throwing out a challenge or
competition.