Re: hi

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 07:36:03 -0700

sa ying yang ryan u ow me kof 02 match offline online u a begginner tht
moves ran out thts y u hang on to macro`s 4 win will u play kcsub-zero
online or cut screen

team sa`s toys watch

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEoQuAIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSzRcJc0rPec&ei=F3scU6K1LKOp7AbcioH4BQ&usg=AFQjCNG8QyiMlM6WlxUY3Pcqe0TNzaUtaA&sig2=3DP4aEuR2scRC4qvZ0-C_Q&bvm=bv.62578216,d.ZGU