RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:12:06 +0000

623 is Shoryu motion

In most games 6236 seems to work aswell.  I really wish it didnt.

I hate not being able to walk/run/move forward and not be able to do 236/QCF
moves :(
But I guess that sometimes part of the balance aswell

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:09:23 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is even worse, Ben.

623? What is that? Shoryuken? 6236?

Each to their own

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still prefer the number notations for directions like they use in GG

QCF = 236
QCB = 214
etc.

236P, S, 623HS

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 12:58:56 +0200

From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

American terms are silly.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Commonly used notation:

st = stand
cr = crouch

j = jump
b = back
f = forward
l, m, h = low medium hard punch/kick

American terminology:
jab = lp, strong = mp, fierce = hp
short = lk, forward = mk, roundhouse = hk

So when you hear someone say "low forward", it means cr.mk (crouching medium
kick).

xx = cancel

, = link

~ = 1 frame apart
QCF = quarter circle forward (same with QCB, HCF, HCB etc)

So something like

cr.lp, cr.mp, cr.mk xx QCB + hk

Means:
crouching jab followed by crouching medium punch followed by crouching medium
kick cancelled into quarter circle back + kick

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awww hope she doesn't become mainstream.
But that is good news on her buff :) what other buffs did she receive in Ultra?
Getting a hang on Juri basics. Just need to remember her normals
(notations...what button does what)

Funny. Can't remember Juri's normals but i just figured out Hwoarang's 100
command list -__-"

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Juri might be the next Cammy in USFIV.  According to people who've played the
latest build, he EX DiveKick is safe even against big characters like T.Hawk.

That is super retarded.  Blow up crouch tech with EX DiveKick and then
hitconfirm into Ultra 2.