[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "eccomancer ." <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:23:20 +0200

Tradecrafts like weaver are easy to level through leves- hand in HQ items
for 200% exp boost!! Weaver becomes difficult around lv25-30 because your
materials are no longer basic... you need to farm diremite webs... i
usually farm for diremite webs and sell then for around 350-500 each... if
you get over 100 that makes a hefty profit!!