[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:00:46 +0000

dps? disease ?

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:53:48 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The stuff that the Arcanist does when he isn't healing people...

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:18 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf when i played with paas and them, i was marauder with less defence than
glad. your pokemon strat doesnt always work coz ifrit can decide not to attack
it and randomly go for someone. im tank , go in his face and stop him right
there. what debuff are you talking about?

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:58:44 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB you fraud.  Is there no end to your treachery?  Yes we beat Ifrit with Stu's
help immediately after you ran away with your tail between your legs.

Next time you decide to do Ifrit:

- Don't attack before he's been debuffed - you make everyone lose more health
if they get hit and you do less damage and draw enmity unnecessarily.
- Let the tank with the most health (ie. my pokemon) draw the aggro and get out
of the line of fire otherwise you just give the healer an extra target

- Don't stand point-blank and cast spells.  Just attack.

The first time I beat Ifrit it was with a noob party who didn't have protect.
As long as you stay out of the line of fire most of the time it's not that hard.