[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Sameegh <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:54:42 +0200

I think the float factor on her jump has been lessened as well although it
could just be my imagination. It'd make sense if they're giving her hard
knockdown off her hazanshou(or is it ex only) because she doesn't have much in
the way of setups.

Regular Tkcs is back for Cammy which is pretty cool. I think if they can keep
her cool stuff in place while removing the unblockables and slightly reducing
her damage she'll still be very viable.

Sent from my iPad