[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:56:48 +0000

i can only make boiled egg :(

i need to catch a fish to give to GC to get a chocobo.

i need lvl 15 bait to catch the fish , my fisherman only lvl4 ffs. this fkn
game.

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:53:43 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lb, get cooking I need to offload ingredients. Im too cheap to buy wood so Im
chopping it myself lol
On 23 Sep 2013 09:59, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

zombie you want 2 worlds 2? you can haz it if you want. im playing ffrr, and as
things look , il be playing it for awhile to come.