[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:37:41 +0000

Sigh...

This bloody game...

Wish I liked it...  maybe it will grow on me one day.

Every time there is a big tourney with good matches I feel like giving SF a go
again.
Like after last CTS or now Evo etc.

Then after 30mins in the game I remember why I stopped

:(

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:33:10 +0200
From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like what they're going , trying to make all characters more viable, removing
unblockables.The Chun buffs seem nice.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Sameegh <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pretty interesting results, I still need to watch AE and Marvel finals. I
should have taken today off...

What do you guys think about the balance changes so far? Looking forward to the
new chars, I see PR Rog is retiring from Mahvel (he'll be back I'm sure).

Sent from my iPad

On 15 Jul 2013, at 2:36 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah, not yet.  Ono said it's not Asura though.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Sundeep Sahota <sundeep.sahota@xxxxxxxxx>

Have they mentioned when the unveiling of the character will be?