[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:58:44 +0200

LB you fraud.  Is there no end to your treachery?  Yes we beat Ifrit with
Stu's help immediately after you ran away with your tail between your legs.

Next time you decide to do Ifrit:
- Don't attack before he's been debuffed - you make everyone lose more
health if they get hit and you do less damage and draw enmity unnecessarily.
- Let the tank with the most health (ie. my pokemon) draw the aggro and get
out of the line of fire otherwise you just give the healer an extra target
- Don't stand point-blank and cast spells.  Just attack.

The first time I beat Ifrit it was with a noob party who didn't have
protect.  As long as you stay out of the line of fire most of the time it's
not that hard.