[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:12:43 +0000

I dunno wtf happenend last night. it was just not meant to be.

I sukkel from 7 to 9 with internet coz it was making kuk.

I goto preatorium. it goes so well ,I don't even have to do anything. they
players beast without a tank a healer and dps. we were sitting out most of the
fights coz of the clip watching. anyways. get to the last boss, at the very
start of the fight, server dc.

WAS soo upset. they don't want me to get my relic weapon :(

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:05:35 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where do you rekon Poison's Ki will be stored?

Red counter for Gouken please. Lol.
On 23 Oct 2013 17:58, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shoot me for thinking that it's possible.

I'll add Tekken Tag 2 to that as well.