[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:18:43 +0200

Soooooo....
I just hacked a version of King Of Fighters XIII onto the Ouya.
The good news, It works!
The bad news, no controller support. lol.
If Ouya could put these games onto their store for a nominal fee.  I'd buy
it.
I managed to make GTA3 work with controller support.

...and another thing.  Looking at the android version of the game makes me
think that a decent PS2 port would have been feasible.
Anyhooo... I see the hacked PC (steam) version of KOFXIII re-loaded is up.

I wonder if it will work within Linux?...
meh.