Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:04:14 +0200

Wow, that is so gay dude. WOW.

What makes it worse is that the Pac Man Adventures I was thinking about is
even worse than that.....

Its actually called PacMan 2, I think. You use a sling shot to direct
PacMan to points of interest on screen... Its horrible.

Opening scene is Ms.Pacman getting pissed at you because there isn't milk
at home.