Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:07:04 +0200

I dont have a gfx card yet but the Mobo can handle the new stuff and I have
a i5-3570 in there with some ddr3-1333

Not like a nucleur cyber ninja or anything but it should be cool.
The biggst thing for me at the mo is that I can actually watch streams full
screen now without the PoS laptop half dying and going slomo at anything
above 240p.

Just installing steam now.