RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:33:49 +0000

Dude we been canvassing for new players since 2008. This is as gud as its gna
get.

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:24:20 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's like 1k per person plus equipment.  Too rich for my blood.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Interesting, looks like it's just under 6k to rent the foodcou outside
Wonderland, who's in?

On 15 Jan 2014 16:07, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick on KOF and MK2
On 15 Jan 2014 16:05, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tsek I'll join SAP on Sunset Riders and Cowboys of Moo Mesa.

Khan on Super Pang.

You can play that fishing game.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:03 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We need to goto arcade and destroy. Lumi and gb on bemani games. Manase and
ogrs on t5. Ilitrit on galaga and sap on sunset riders.

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:58:42 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like Dark Souls II has lots of yummy bosses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOk41t-rwjY