[CTS] Ubuntu Revisted

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 07:13:11 -0700

Had some time to kill this morning and decided to install Ubuntu on this
machine. The installation went great, right up to the fatal error of
installing the GRUB loader! :-(  I half way expected this because of the
SATA drive that is installed because I boot from the SATA drive. So I
guess I need to find out just how do I boot to Linux then?

I will say that it was the FASTEST install I have ever experienced
though! :-)

Well, gotta get ready, my daughter and I are going to see Batman Begins
today.

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm