[CTS] Re: Ubuntu Review

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:44:42 -0500

> Don't ask....... I dunno...... try this one........
>
> http://mpt.net.nz/archive/2005/04/page/2/

While he raises a lot of good points, 90% of this is a review of Gnome, not
Ubuntu.  Not that that should really matter, I suppose, but it should be
important to point out that these Gnome folks who insist they know what
they're talking about with UI design are way off on a lot of things.  That's
not to say that KDE is perfect, but it's certainly a lot better... Yeck...

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: http://www.nerdarium.com
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm