[CTS] Re: Ubuntu Review

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:36:35 -0500

I meant that since you and I seem to be some of the few that actually have
the balls to pick up discarded items to "recycle" I was wondering why we've
never met on our alley way commutes. Hell in Chicago we never took the main
streets and besides the alleys in Chicago are paved so that we don't get
dirty doing the "recycling".

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm