[CTS] Re: Ubuntu Review

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:03:38 -0700

Hell, I didn't know that! :-O At least I have the kubuntu cd. By the way,
was coming home from Starbucks this morning and lo and behold, I find
another discarded computer in the alley. :-)  It's a Gateway AMD 750
128mb ram, 15 gb hard drive with Win98 installed and a bunch of neat
stuff installed! :-) It doesn't have a NIC, but that's no problem. I
guess I better go and get a KVM switch and break out the hub....

It does have a scsi card in it, but don't have anything to connect to it.
So I guess that has to go.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:29:18 -0700, cuffy10 <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time
to say the following:

c>
c> Chas. was downloading Kubuntu and I wondered why.?
c>
c>

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm