[CTS] Re: Ubuntu Review

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:17:37 -0700

When I saw the case, it was the main reason of grabbing it, but noticed
the cd and floppy drive. I seen that it had a mb in it, so I put the
snatch and grab on it. :-)  Wish it had more memory though. :-(  I have
512mb of PC2700 ram, but it won't work in that machine.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:36:35 -0500, "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

RB> I meant that since you and I seem to be some of the few that actually have
RB> the balls to pick up discarded items to "recycle" I was wondering why we've
RB> never met on our alley way commutes. Hell in Chicago we never took the main
RB> streets and besides the alleys in Chicago are paved so that we don't get
RB> dirty doing the "recycling".

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm