[CTS] Re: Joe/Screensaver

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:30:58 -0700

I bought two Celeron 1.1ghz CPUs for $24.50 each about six months ago. No more difficult to replace than a HDD.
Just think...... Russ does it all the time ! If he can do it, it should be a piece of cake for you ?
Post the specs on your motherboard and we can do some shopping. I was crawling around the web after posting this reply and it seems that those older CPUs have taken a price hike since I bought these.
All you can do is try........... si ?

CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hahahahahaha.......upgrade my CPU.......yes I know WHAT it is..but what do YOU mean..buy a new one??? Motherboard..LOL..it's the same old one that came with this pc. I will NEVER attain geek status at this rate. The only thing I ever upgrade is my home furnishings. LOL Is that the "flash" your bios thing..upgrading my motherboard..or do you mean installing a new motherboard (she laughs hysterically). I think it's time for a new pc...then it's all done for me..
Could you esplain Lucy..remember..the most I've done is install and setup harddrives, cards..etc. Never messed with motherboards or bios or cpu's. Jackie