[chaoscope] Re: Tutorial: making own color gradients

  • From: Von Kessels <vonkessels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

The fact that I have to open a text editor and write down 3 numbers and save
the file with the extension *.map stops the creative flow.

  I didn't say it was complicated. I just think the color value adjustments
should be a transparent part of the process.

Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hmmm, there is nothing you have to program.
You open a texteditor, I think that is not very complicated.

By the way:
Have you taken a look into the Chaoscope manual?
There is a short paragraph describing the two different gradients. For me, this
is very hard to understand ;)

Christian...you've GOT to be kidding...we are artists, NOT programmers. Let's
keep it simple.    Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hello Everybody,
  there was long time no post in the mailing list. I will try to change this
now.  After I've translated my last tutorial into english (thanks again manny
lorenzo for helping me with the translation), I've now translated another
Chaoscope tutorial into english (I am sure you'll find some spelling mistakes
;))    The tutorial describes how it is possible to create own color gradients
and use them with Chaoscope.  Here is the link:
http://www.3dspots.de/tutorials/other/tut_show_nf.php?lang=EN&title=Tutorial+Chaoscope&cat=chaoscope&subcat=gradients
    I hope you like this one. I would be happy to receive every kind of
feedback from you.    Christian           ---------------------------------  Do
you Yahoo!?   Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.