[chaoscope] Re: Tutorial: making own color gradients

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:44:08 +0200

Hmmm, there is nothing you have to program.
You open a texteditor, write down 3 numbers and save the file with the extension *.map
I think that is not very complicated.

By the way:
Have you taken a look into the Chaoscope manual?
There is a short paragraph describing the two different gradients. For me, this is very hard to understand ;)

Christian...you've GOT to be kidding...we are artists, NOT programmers. Let's
keep it simple.

Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hello Everybody,

there was long time no post in the mailing list. I will try to change this now.
After I've translated my last tutorial into english (thanks again manny lorenzo
for helping me with the translation), I've now translated another Chaoscope
tutorial into english (I am sure you'll find some spelling mistakes ;))

The tutorial describes how it is possible to create own color gradients and use
them with Chaoscope.
Here is the link:
http://www.3dspots.de/tutorials/other/tut_show_nf.php?lang=EN&title=Tutorial+Chaoscope&cat=chaoscope&subcat=gradients

I hope you like this one. I would be happy to receive every kind of feedback
from you.

Christian